For information on the upcoming DoubleX event "Where No Man Has Gone Before: Women in Space," please click here.
On November 2, 2015 Cunningham Collective hosted its first DoubleX: Women of Influence panel discussion: “Limitless Leadership: The Powerful Women Who Worked with Steve Jobs.” The event brought together 300 Bay Area leaders at SAP Labs in Palo Alto to hear the insights of five influential women who worked alongside Steve in the early years at Apple, NeXT and Pixar.
Moderated by Katie Hafner, a journalist who covered Apple and NeXT in the 1980s and 1990s, for BusinessWeek, Newsweek and The New York Times, the panel included:
- Joanna Hoffman, a marketing leader and one of the original members of both the Apple Macintosh team and the NeXT team.
- Susan Barnes, an alumna of Apple Inc, she was Controller of the Macintosh Division at Apple and later cofounded NeXT.
- Barbara Koalkin Barza, the former product marketing manager for the Macintosh computer and later director of marketing at Pixar.
- Debi Coleman, the second woman to join the original Macintosh team and the finance and operations chief at Macintosh and Apple for over a decade.
- Andy Cunningham, founder of the marketing innovation consultancy Cunningham Collective and former publicist for Steve Jobs at Apple, NeXT and Pixar.
Download file here.